CINELINK EXCLUSIVELY PROVIDED FOR AN ENTITLED AUDIENCE OF HM FORCES, MOD CIVILIANS & THEIR DEPENDENTS IN REMOTE LOCATIONS (UK & OVERSEAS) PLUS OPERATIONAL THEATRES
- Latest films pre-selected and on screen within 6–10 weeks of cinema release, licensed for one month with unlimited screenings
- Up to 52 early release titles per year
- Movies received either electronically via the internet or USB stick
- Movies can play an important role in the morale and welfare of a military community using a shared viewing experience
- The Cinelink box offers a brand new and innovative system that will allow the latest film content to be shown in stunning HD with 5.1 surround sound
- Portable device the size of an internet router that connects via a TV or projection equipment using an HDMI cable
- Step-by-step instructions for quick and easy setup with dedicated helpdesk support
FIND OUT MORE
Take a look at our fact sheet to find out more about the Cinelink service:
To discuss your specific requirements or for more information on costs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply for the Cinelink service by downloading our application form from the link below and returning it to us, or by filling in the online application form on the Forces Cinemas website.